Rules, Privacy Polices, Disclaimer
Bitter Kisses (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Bitter Kisses website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) may include, but is not limited to:
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Google AdSense & DoubleClick Cookie
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena.
: a denial or disavowal of legal claim : relinquishment of or formal refusal to accept an interest or estate.
[According to Merriam Webster Dictionary Online]
- Bitter Kisses is a public online blog and entity. We do not take information that does not belong to us unless otherwise stated. All articles and subtitles have been translated by us directly. We have no intention of infringing on anyone’s intellectual property or copyright.
- Anything that we post here will lead directly to the original source along with a credit to them.
- Images are gathered through public websites and thus considered public domain..
- Links on here link back to the original source or another publicly hosted entity that has no affiliation with us.
- If you feel that your intellectual property is being taken without your knowledge please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to discuss and take down anything that you believe is a direct infringement of your property.