manee-naka

Manee Naet a Naga/Serpent, who is known for her beauty sneaks to earth while her fiancé Mujalin Nakarat is observing religious precepts (meditation) during Buddhist Lent. Manee comes across a human name Chonlathit who was victim of an attempted murder. She sacrificed a glass orb to save his life. Her choice binds them together as they are now telepathically connected. They can sense and see events that occurs within the other person as if they were in the scenario themselves. Chonlathit is the heir of a massive fortune who has an assassination order taken out on his life, for his inheritance. Manee happens to find Chonlathit because Tatchai’s men attempt to drown him.

After saving his life, Manee lives with Chonlathit and learns of the human world. She becomes immersed by humans and their way of life. She is often bullied by Dutjan, who is in love with Chonlathit. One day, Manee is unable to tolerate Dutjan’s bullying and transform into her Nakee form. Luckily she is able to erase their memories as she does with anyone who finds out her secret. Pakee who is Chonlathit’s best friend attempts to find the culprit behind his murder plot and is certain that it is Tatchai.

However, one day Chonlathit sees her in her Nakee form. Initially, he feared her but the power of love allowed him to accept her for who she is. Without noticing, Chonlathit had fallen for Manee Naet. Despite their strong bonded love, there are many obstacles that await the human and his serpent princess. King Majulin Nakarat who has come to retrieve Manee Naet, the contant plots to murder Chonlathit, Ninrat (another Nakee who is in love with Mujalin) attempts to ruin Manee Naet, Sadayu who is Cholathit’s heart’s competitor. The chaos and constant interference in their lives causes Manee to take her form as a Nakee and harm innocent people. In the end will the love of the serpent princess and her human end happily ever after?

(English Translation of Synopsis By Bitter Kisses, Please credit accordingly)

Credit: Timing By Chuồn Chuồn Cánh Sen

EpisodeTimingTranslationLinkDate Updated
1100%100%Part 1
7/2/2019
2100%100%Part 1
7/4/2019
3100%100%Part 1
Part 4 *In the video it says Episode 3 Part 2,
but it’s really part 4.
Too lazy to go back and redo!
7/5/2019
8/20/2019
17 Comments

Admin

17 Comments

1. An55mv
    July 3, 2019 at 8:43 am

Thank youuuuuuu so much! I’m waiting so much for this! Thank you! ??????

2. An55mv
    July 5, 2019 at 11:01 am

Thank you so much for Ep 2! I love this! ?? I can’t wait for Ep3!! ????

3. An55mv
    July 6, 2019 at 1:44 pm

Thank you so much for all! I adore this!! ^__^

4. An55mv
    July 9, 2019 at 9:41 am

Thank you so much for Episode 4!! ^__^

5. an55mvreturns
    July 11, 2019 at 9:45 am

Thank you for ep 5 and 6! You are very the Best!! <3 <3

6. an55mvreturns
    July 23, 2019 at 7:47 pm

Thank you for your hard work, I’m so happy o be able to follow this beautiful series, thank you <3 <3 <3 <3

7. An55mv
    July 25, 2019 at 3:47 pm

I love this so crazy! Thank you! ????

8. an55mvreturns
    July 31, 2019 at 4:31 pm

Thank you for this lakorn! I can’t wait for follow episodes 🙂

9. babykep
    August 1, 2019 at 2:46 am

10. An55mv
    August 5, 2019 at 8:22 am

Please continue to sub this.. ❤️

11. an55mvreturns
    August 9, 2019 at 5:18 pm

Thank you so much for the new episodes, this drama takes so much and it’s so fascinating, I’m waiting for the new episodes, thanks for all your work! <3 <3

12. an55mvreturns
    August 13, 2019 at 10:27 am

Thank youuuuuuuu for ep 14! I can’t wait for ep 15, the preview is so exciting!!!! <3

13. an55mvreturns
    September 8, 2019 at 10:08 am

Please continue to sub it! I’m waiting for this series, thank you <3 <3

14. Anne
    October 21, 2019 at 5:24 pm

Just discovered this site a few days ago when I was looking for English subs for this series. Now I’m in love! Thank you so much for your hard work!
    I can imagine that it isn’t easy to get back to subbbing with a newborn, work and university waiting in the background.
    Is there perhaps an estimation when you’ll get back to subbing MN? It would be so great if you didn’t drop this lakorn. :))

Thank you again, you have my deepest respect.

Take care,
    Anne

PS. Just a little (well-meant!!) smartassing from my side: If Mujalin is a king, shouldn’t it be His Majesty in the subs (instead of His Highness, which is normally used for princes/princesses)?

• Admin
      October 21, 2019 at 5:44 pm

There are only a few episodes left of Poot Pisawat. As much as I want to work on both concurrently, it’s kind of difficult right now ^.^. As for the your majesty thing. It depends on multiple factor, and you will see that later. It’s true that Mujalin is a King, but there is someone that is of the highest ranking in the Naka world and Mujalin is below him :). He just hasn’t been shown yet. Think of the Naka world as one big state and Mujalin is the biggest in only one of the cities. If they were humans it would be appropriate to call him Your majesty, but since he is considered a divinity and there is another divinity higher than him. It is not appropriate to make them equal. Thank you for the suggestion 🙂

15. Anne
    October 22, 2019 at 3:37 pm

Thanks for your clarification! 🙂 I think I already saw that person when I took a peek (sorry, binge-watched) the following episodes. Now I am confused because it was said in the first episode that Mujalin was regarded as the king of all the Naka but there is someone higher in the pecking order. (And how do the humans (like Thit) address Mujalin? Do they address him as a deity? Is there a difference to being adressed as a king?)
    And sorry if I’m bothering you with my annoying questions. -_-

• Kisses
      October 24, 2019 at 1:15 am

Yes, Mujalin is regarded as the King of all Naka but Ong Vehyupak is the God of all Naka’s. Humans would address Mujalin the way they would address a king or prince as his highness. However, that is only if they even has respect for him as a higher being. There are some humans that consider Naka’s just another animal and some that consider them deities and gods. It’s no problem with the questions! If I can answer them, I will. If not, I will just say I don’t know hahahaha!

Reply your comment