sairuksaisawat

Credit: Timing by Chuồn Chuồn Cánh Sen
Spot Translations: NekoMeowMeow, Thippy, AlwaywasMeena

Sai Ruk Sai Sawat

Credit: Timing by Chuồn Chuồn Cánh Sen Spot Translations: NekoMeowMeow, Thippy, AlwaywasMeena Post Views: 1,313 Current Sai Ruk Sai Sawat European Print This
Serves: สายรักสายสวาท Prep Time: Cooking Time:
Nutrition facts: 60 calories 20 grams fat
Rating: 5.0/5
( 4 voted )

Ingredients

• Chao Karmfah, is a nobleman from Chiang Mai. As an arrangement by family members, he is engaged to Khun Yaowalak. After returning to Chiang Mai for business he falls in love with another woman, Fongkae upon first sight. Chao Karmfah decides to break off his engagement with Yaowalak to purse Fongkae. However, Fongkae already has a man she loves, Khun Chai Yingsak Warangkorn. Fongkae's parents prefer Chao Karmfah as their son-in-law and locks Fongkae away, pending her nuptials to Chao Karmfah. Khun Chai Yingsak sneaks into Fongkae's home and takes her away. Upon hearing of this, Chao Karmfah quickly chases them. When he finds them, he realizes that he cannot force anyone to love him. Just as Yaowalak could not force him to love her. He allows them to leave together, and gives Fongkae a hair brooch he had specially crafted for her. Fongkae and Yingsak would go on to have two children, Mom Luang Sakchai and Mom Luang Sommapa. Yaowalak after being labelled as a disgrace by society, when her fiance abandoned her meets Than Chai Kietkong Suppakhun. Than Chai quickly becomes smitten by Yaowalak. Despite meeting Yaowalak, Than Chai has a secret relationship with one of the royal servants in his palace, Pluem. Pluem would fall pregnant with Than Chai, shortly before he is to wed Yaowalak. Pluem keeps the pregnancy a secret and marries the royal chauffeur, Fhu. Pluem would give birth to Plewadee (later,  Mom Ratchawongse (Khun Ying) Plewadee). Than Chai Kietkong marries Yaowalak and has a daughter, Mom Ratchawongse (Khun Ying) Yorkiet. The lives of their children would later become intertwined with brothers, Pakhinai and Poobadee. Both are the children of Yaowalak's and Than Chai Kietkong's close friends, Khun Pakhini and Khun Prapope. The decisions of their parents will bring upon a complicated and tangled web of deceit, love, and lies. However, the story does not end with the children, as the parents will also have to answer for their own desires and love. (Summary: BitterKisses)

Instructions

35   100%
36   100%
37   100%
38   100%
39   100%

Notes

(Pu) Poothanate Hongmanop, (Fluke) Krirkphol Masayavanich, (Tangmo) Nida Patcharaveerapong, Amy Klinpratoom, (Pim) Pimmada Boriruksuppakorn, Dom Hetrakul, (Lily) Pantila Pansirithanachote, (Tre) Porapat Srikajorn, (Tong) Kitsakorn Kanoktorn, (Bifern) Anchasa Mongkhonsamai, (Milly) Camilla Kittivat, (Paifah) Orranut Ounsawad, (Pun) Koravich Sarasin

14 Comments

Admin

14 Comments

1. Robin Snider
    November 10, 2018 at 3:06 pm

so i just watched this unsubed on youtube and all i can say i can’t wait to get the subs.

2. Gracelyn Yang
    November 12, 2018 at 6:30 am

Thank you for subbing this lakorn. The link the episode 1 does not work, please fix.

3. Gracelyn Yang
    November 19, 2018 at 1:57 pm

Thanks for subbing this lakorn, been waiting for this to be subbed. When will the next episodes be subbed?

• Admin
      November 19, 2018 at 9:00 pm

Hello, we’re glad you enjoy our work. Kisses is in the process of starting episode 9. I can’t give a definitive time, but in the next day or so possibly 🙂

• Gracelyn Yang
        November 22, 2018 at 2:08 am

Thank you very much. Will wait patiently for the rest of the episodes.

4. Mysea
    November 27, 2018 at 5:37 pm

I just spent a whole night watching the first 10 episodes without subs, and now I found this amazing website. I sort of understand the gist of what went on for these 10 episodes, so debating if I should spend another sleepless night watching the subbed versions. LOL. I am shipping the Plaew and Pu, but I also like Pa. I hope he doesn’t turn into an asshole later on.

5. Cee
    December 30, 2018 at 12:45 am

how do you see the subtitles?

• Admin
      December 30, 2018 at 1:18 am

What issues do you have when trying to view the videos?

• Cee
        December 31, 2018 at 4:40 pm

I think the issue has been resolved! Thank you so much admin!!!!!

6. JOY
    March 9, 2019 at 5:17 pm

Thankyou for subbing! Will you still be continuing for the remaining episodes? 🙂

• Admin
      March 11, 2019 at 2:54 am

Kisses will resume subbing towards the end of the month. Right now she is busy preparing for her nursing license exams. So please be patient 🙂

7. Ross
    July 19, 2019 at 11:20 am

Dear Bitter Kisses, I cried so much over this story – even though I didn’t know what they’re saying after Episode 12 (watched on youtubes upto Ep 19 now). Though there’s no special romance it’s beautiful the love that Chao felt for Fong, Yok for Chao. Even to the next generation the theme of “I can’t make you love me if you don’t” show the sacrifices each made. Chao gave a special gift each to Yok and Fong, a sign of love and friendship which stood over the years. I feel deeply for each character, the hurts even though one not loving the other is not a selfish want. Khun Chai threw a gem away when it was in his hands, but the pain came later. I hope this story will have a some sort of happy ending. Thank you for the earlier subbed episodes which helps in my understanding much of the story and its repercussions on the leads and their children. Thank you.

• Admin
      July 19, 2019 at 5:20 pm

I’m glad you enjoyed it and I’m still saddened that I haven’t had the chance to progress much on this. However, hopefully soon I can finally complete this project. It is the lakorn that got me into subbing and it would be a pity if I just kept procrastinating on it!

8. Ross
    July 20, 2019 at 2:04 pm

39 episodes is a lot of work! You’ll need time and we understand if it’ll take you a while. We’re kept guessing who Praew will get with in the end, I hope it’s Pu. Because it’s fiery each time they both meet! And even if he seems to love Khun Ying from the cradle, she loves his brother. I hope this generation everyone gets to be loved by the ones they have secretly idolised.

Reply your comment